AND a BLENDTEC GIVEAWAY! Wahoo! (scroll to very bottom to enter)
First, let’s start with this luscious, flavor packed Asian Peanut Coconut Dressing. Its the dressing of my dreams.
First of all its creamy. Love me a creamy salad dressing and the best way to whip up a silky dressing or vinaigrette is in your blender…sssooooo smooth. This dressing’s multidimensional flavors of savory and nutty with with a touch of sweet and fresh citrus will have you drinking it straight from the blender and wanting to douse everything with it.
…Hopefully your winning Blendtec Blender! The Blendtec Designer 725 boasts the most advanced blending technology ever seen with 3.8 peak horsepower, preprogrammed cycles (Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean), 100-speed capacitive touch slider, illuminated display and so much more!
And needless to say, it blends like a dream…
And this 5 Minute Blender Asian Peanut Coconut Dressing tastes like a dream!
Once you are done drooling over this recipe, scroll down to see 10 other 5 Minute Blender Salad Dressing Recipes because homemade salad dressings are the best – especially when they only take 5 minutes! Finally, scroll down to enter the Blentec 725 Giveaway (over $750 value)! Good luck!!
- 1 5.3 oz.Greek coconut yogurt (I use Chobani)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce (2 for more kick)
- 2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender and chop then puree until smooth, adding additional milk as need to reach desired consistency. Chill before serving.
- Store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
BEST 5 MINUTE BLENDER SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
This Giveaway is now closed.