They say actions speak louder than words.
My actions say I am in love/borderline obsessed with this Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing.
In one week I made this dressing twice just so I could feature it (and subsequently consume it) in my Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Smothered Nacho Chicken, Chipotle Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Avocado Ranch, Chipotle Sweet Pulled Pork Taco Pizza with Tomatillo Avocado Ranch and Chipotle Sweet Pulled Pork Burrito Salad Bowls with Tomatillo Avocado Ranch.
Its completely obsess worthy. It tastes like creamy, velvety avocado ranch with a Mexican fiesta flair added by the avocado, tomatillo, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime and smoked paprika. Layers of herbs, layers of spice, layers of luscious goodness that I just can’t seem to get enough of.
Almost as much as I love this dressing, I love how easy it is! Everyone will think you spent hours to create the gourmet flavor, but you simply add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor…
And you have the creamiest, tastiest, want to smother everyingest Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing! I was licking the spoon. Again, actions speak louder than words.
So I’m going to stop talking now so you can get into action with your grocery list to create this better than any restaurant creamy Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing.
- 2 tomatillos, husk removed and roughly chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed and roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted (use large for more "avocado" taste)
- 1/3 cup (5 1/2 tablespoons) cilantro, packed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry parsley
- 1 teaspoons dry chives
- 1/2 teaspoons dry dill
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and "chop" then puree until smooth, scraping sides down as needed. Add milk, a tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency. Taste and add additional salt, pepper and/or hot sauce to taste (I always add more salt).
- Chill before serving.
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: